I’ve been feverishly working behind the scenes to get a better grip on the scope of my blog’s message. If that makes sense. I’m not sure it does. 🙂 A bit of back story:
I started this blog a thousand years ago under the name “Battle of the Butt”, solely for the purpose of documenting my weight loss efforts. Within a year, I realized that weight loss encompasses a lot more than a good bathroom scale and a loving relationship with rice cakes. I renamed it “Hot Mess Princess” in honor of the fact that I am quite a hot mess, but also should be treated like royalty because…hey…shouldn’t we all?
Hot Mess Princess has focused mostly on weight loss, but also on self care and mental wellness…and dealing with your own personal ghosts. I like all of that and I intend to keep it – but last year proved to me just how much needlework has meant to me in terms of keeping me sane in a Covid world and I want to bring that into the fold.
All of this to say…I’m going to be spending some serious time over the next couple of weeks reworking the content for the blog, my Facebook fan page, and my Instagram page in order to bring you more consistent, fun, and uplifting content. As I get started, I really want to hear from you so that I can understand what content you enjoy from me and what kind of content you’d like to see in the future.
Please feel free to either comment here, on my Facebook fan page, or send me an email (check the image below to see how) and let me know your thoughts. You’re welcome to share anything you want, but here are some questions to help you get started:
- What content have you enjoyed from Hot Mess Princess?
- What types of content would you like to see in the future?
- Would you be interested in learning a basic needlework technique if a kit and tutorial was available?
- Are there any other types of crafts that would be interesting to you?
- What kind of video content would you like to see?
- What else would you like to share about what you like or don’t like…or would like to see from Hot Mess Princess?
Thanks so much for helping me to generate content that has meaning and is helpful to you, my tribe, my hive mind…my peeps. I truly appreciate you!
HRH Hot Mess Princess